Take time to play in the grass and smell the flowers, like these butterflies!
Oh, have a look at the Assistive Technology info. too.

Friday, July 9, 2010

Unbelievable! I touch

It's unbelievable to me that the technology we played around with today is available! I heard about the itouch but still didn't get the breadth of it. Even now I am just starting to get it, I can't wait until I have time to get into searching for apps! I'm sure it will be mind boggling.

I wanted to share a web site that I recently learned about. www.zacbrowser.com


It's a site for students to use. It has direct links to child friendly sites and it also has the right click of the mouse automatically locked. The site was created by parents for their autistic child. They felt the site is easier for students to manoeuvre in. Hope someone finds it useful for a child!

Good luck to all of you app searching.

No comments:

Post a Comment