Take time to play in the grass and smell the flowers, like these butterflies!
Oh, have a look at the Assistive Technology info. too.

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Last Reflection

I am thankful for the opportunities to learn about and try out the variety of A.T. we covered in this class. It was exciting to learn about new things in a hands on kind of way (though frustrating at times). The video clips and video social stories were inspiring. The AT devices , low to high tech, seem endless. The level of creativity was amazing. I feel engerized to use some of these devices with my students. (I say some only because not all devices would apply for my students.) I have truly enjoyed the passion, knowledge and talents each member contributed to the class. With all of that being said the picture below best shows how I feel to be finished though. Enjoy the rest of your summer everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment