Take time to play in the grass and smell the flowers, like these butterflies!
Oh, have a look at the Assistive Technology info. too.

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Great day! Proloquo2Go

I don't know about you, but I thought the proloquo2go was really cool! It does take a bit of playing around with it but there is a bit of a pattern to programming it. I can see how you could get quick at it.
I have spent a bit of time tonight trying out more features of this blogger. It's pretty neat too though a little frustrating at times when I can't get it to space and size things the way I visually like it. I'm also a little indecisive so it's hard to make a decision, there are so many options about how to make it look good.
Does anyone know if you can cut & paste pdf into a gadget?
See you all in class!

No comments:

Post a Comment